Monday, February 22, 2010

Do You Think Osama bin Laden Is guilty or Innocent?

Do You Think Osama bin Laden Is guilty or Innocent?



Yahoo Questions and Answers


In any civilized society each and everyone is innocent until and unless proven guilty or other wise.


Now, could you kindly let me knew, which court judge or jury convicted Osama bin laden for any crime; let alone terrorism?


Please do not bog down about the so called confession as we have many innocents in the US prison due to “confession” and many of them cleared by higher technology and courts.


Most importantly, the brilliant CIA and FBI were so desperate about Osama bin laden! It is not funny!! They have to doctor a photograph of a Spanish politician to make it look like bin Laden!!!


It is sickening.


On the other hand, the case against CIA, FBI and Israel are overwhelming. Many 9/11 Investigations and Reports are smelly.


So, at the end do not forget the word, “beyond reasonable doubt”. I say so while I do not like people like bin Laden.

1 comment:

  1. I have no choice but to declare him NOT GUILTY.

    I say so based on available evidence presented in front of me.

    ReplyDelete